Tuesday 11 March 2014

Getting Your Stall at the Markets


Almost every weekend I meet people at the markets with a stall and a website who are not really getting full value from the website simply because it is not optimised and working effectively as an online shop.

This means your site isn't easily found when people search Google.

This means your site is not getting traffic.

This means you may have lost momentum - or that you don't know what to do next.

Sure, you may have ticked the box for an online shop, but it isn’t actually doing much for you.

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?

And you wouldn't dare ask the web guy to edit the site because all that leads to is another $800 invoice. So you do nothing, and the sites ages, and the missed opportunities stagnate and the whole project stutters and stumbles to a halt.

That’s when you call me – I can get you unstuck and things moving again!  See what I do at find handmade and read about what |I offer at organic digital media agency.

2 comments:

  1. You can also visit their #wordpress site over here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding the right market in an instant for my region is not hard now I know how to search online.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You please visit findhandmade.com.au for more...